- Types of personal data processed,
- Purposes of processing personal data,
- Places where personal data are processed,
- Security measures implemented to protect personal data,
- Limits of liability for third parties,
- Viewing, changing and deleting your personal data,
- What will you do if you have questions or comments?
2. Types of Personal Data Processed
A. Personal Data Used by Our Service
We use anonymous data to improve our service. This information will not be made public through the service.
B. Automatically Generated Information
Like most other websites and online services, we collect and process automatically generated information about how you use the application. The information collected includes your IP address and/or your unique device ID.
The app may collect your geolocation information, especially if you choose to participate. In any case, you can prevent the receipt of your geolocation information from the settings of your mobile device.
This also happens with automatically generated information about how you use the app. Such information helps us to better understand how the application is used and to produce services that suit your needs as a user.
If you enable user authorization features within the application, the following additional information is stored:
- Additional profile information submitted by an external provider such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple or LinkedIn.
We also collect the following (unknown) information to inform the app owner about the use of the app:
- The moment you open the application,
- The screens you open in the application and the time you spend on these screens,
- The moment you leave the application.
Note: If user authorization features are enabled, we may associate anonymous information with your information when you log in.
C. Specific Information
You may be asked to apply with some activities such as loyalty card, newsletters, advertising; In this case, some personal information is requested. This information is stored in the database of our service (including third parties) and will be shared with us.
When you upload data, including photos in the app, it will be shared and visible to all other users of the app.
3. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Parties process personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the service
- To keep information about our service up to date
- For improvement and/or customization of the service,
- To identify you and/or customize the service
- To get to know you and prevent fraud,
- To provide support,
- Transfer your personal data to third parties when you request it from us or where we are legally obliged to do so.
B. Transmission of Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not sell, sell or rent your personal data to third parties without your prior consent. However, we may provide your personal data to third parties where it is necessary for us to provide your personal data to you or to comply with instructions, such as making payments through payment providers for paid services.
We may provide "aggregated anonymous data" about the use of the service to third parties for such purposes, as we deem appropriate. "Total anonymous data" is data that cannot be returned to you and therefore not counted as personal data. For example, we may use aggregated anonymous data to better understand how users use the service.
In the event that we move to or merge with a third party or are subject to a restructuring, your personal data may also be disclosed and/or transferred to third parties. This third party will have the right to continue to use personal data and other information you provide to us.
We may disclose or exercise your personal data where we believe in good faith that you are required to comply with a court order, pending judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal action or request by law enforcement authorities.
4. Where Personal Data is Processed
5. What Security Measures Are Implemented To Protect Personal Data?
The security of your data and the security of other Users is very important to us. We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your personal Data against loss or any illegal processing. We have implemented the following measures: protecting our servers through firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
6. Limits of Liability for Third Parties
Our Service may contain services and products offered by third parties and/or hyperlinks to the websites or services of partners, advertisers and other third parties.
7. Viewing and Deleting Personal Data
You can send a request to contact us via email or delete the personal information collected using the app. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
8. Child Privacy
Personal information about children is not collected knowingly or intentionally.
Measures are implemented to ensure the security of your personal information, to minimize the risk of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures cannot provide absolute information security. Accordingly, efforts are made to ensure the security of your personal information, but this is not guaranteed, and you cannot reasonably expect that the application and its associated databases will be immune from any wrongdoing, malfunction, unauthorized blocking or access or other misuse or misuse.
11. What Will You Do If You Have Any Questions or Comments?